France Evaporation has been developing evaporation, concentration and crystallisation solutions for the chemical industry for over 20 years. Our facilities meet the simplest optimization requests up to the designing of complete production processes of high added value compounds.
- production of salt: Na2SO4, (NH4) 2SO4, K2SO4, etc.
- soda, carbonate and sodium bicarbonate concentrate
- sulphuric acid, ammonium sulphate, ferric chloride concentrate, etc.
- concentration of washing water of manufacturing tanks
- recovery of solvents (alcohol, acetone, toluene, hexane, etc.)
IFC®: A revolutionary crystallisation technology for the chemical industry
France Evaporation has developed a patented technology that has very interesting crystallisation performances for the chemical industry:
- larger crystal size than that obtained using conventional technologies
- excellent distribution of crystals
- good energy efficiency
The multidisciplinary expertise and experience of our teams are major assets for rapidly develop the most suitable methods for your quality constraints, budget and industrial requirements.
The processes developed by France Evaporation combines evaporation, crystallisation and stripping to get the most from the products and by-products of the process.
Specialists in thermal energy, our teams have very advanced expertise in the optimisation of existing energy facilities including very large crystallization and evaporation systems.